Welcome to Bridgend Farm
Luxury En-suite Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Wooler in the Stunning Northumberland National Park
Bridgend Farm is a beautifully appointed historic, stone farmhouse originally built in part in 17th century with later Georgian and Victorian additions.
Wooler is situated at the foot of the Cheviot Hills, and is set within stunning surroundings. You will be spoilt for choice whatever the weather - fabulous beaches at Bamburgh, stunning landscapes and castles are awaiting you. Wooler is a quaint unspoilt, historic market town with some lovely unique shops within walking distance of Bridgend Farm, and enjoys close proximity to beautiful riverside walks along the riverbank and parks. A short drive takes you to Alnwick with its castle and gardens, as well as the famous Cragside Estate built by Lord Armstrong.
Former owners of LINHOPE HOUSE guest house in Rothbury, Northumberland
- was 5 star Gold award and ranked No1 B&B in Northumberland on Trip Advisor.
Here's what's included
when you book with Bridgend Farm B&B:
- Private Guest parking in front of the house - easy access;
- Fully prepared room with Egyptian cotton bedding and goose-down duvet;
- En-suite washroom with top quality toiletries;
- Dressing gowns and slippers provided;
- 37" LCD TV with Freeview and DVD player, iPod/iPhone docking station;
- Full in-room selection of teas, coffee, still and sparkling water;
- Choice of morning (English) newspapers at breakfast;
- Extensive breakfast choice including: fresh fruit salad, quality locally-sourced meats,
vegetables and bread, vegetarian option; choice of teas, free refills of drinks;
- Relaxing Guest Lounge with a 'proper' fire on winter evenings;
- Discounts at selected local restaurants for Bridgend Farm customers;
...and of course, a warm Northumbrian welcome !
All our rooms are £90 per night for 2 and £70 single occupancy
except Jade Room which is £70 for all
- Children over 15 welcome -
Tel: 01668 283077 or